We wish to inform you, pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree. 196/2003), that the processing of personal data will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Such data will be processed with the help of informatics for the following purposes:
- To fulfill requests and to send our offers directed correctly to the applicant.
- To send future communications regarding requests.
- To fulfill all tax obligations in accordance with the law.
We also wish to inform you that the conferment of generality is necessary, and your refusal to provide it will result in the inability for us to be able to fulfill your request.
The owner of the data processing is FARM PIEVE A SALTI owned by PRANDI ELENA through its legal representative.
You can exercise your rights at any time towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience is detailed below :
Article 7 of the Privacy Code on the rights to treatment
Article 7. Right to access personal data and other rights.
1. the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not there exists personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updates, rectification of updates or, when applicable,, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in parts a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves an obligation manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.